Friday, May 21, 2010

A Hiatus From Inside Boston Sports

Dear loyal readers,

I have been scooped off of the waiver wire my friends. Your beloved blog for Boston sports will be taking a break for the foreseeable future, as I have taken a position with another blog.

I will be joining bostonsportsthenandnow.com and will be contributing with roughly three posts per week. This is an up in coming site as they have found a niche combining analysis of current events in Boston sports with perspective on past events.

The past several years have been tremendous for Boston sports as we have established ourselves as the greatest sports city in America. This site will help remind you of our successes even in the event of blowing 3-0 series leads or getting ousted in the Wild Card round of the playoffs.

I hope you are able to follow my work over at Boston Sports Then and Now. Please feel free to keep in touch with me via Twitter @inbostonsports and insidebostonsports@gmail.com if you are craving for my take on anything Boson sports.

Thank you for a great ten months here at Inside Boston Sports.

Until we meet again.

Carl

3 comments: