Not that anyone cares with the the Patriots' loss this afternoon, but the Celtics bounced back nicely in a matinee affair against the Raptors. Since the game was in Canada and they could care less about rivaling an NFL game, this game was most certainly hardly watched by the Celtics' following.
Rajon Rondo triple-doubled and was one of six players on the Celtics to score in double digits in a 114-107 win. Coming out hot out of the gate, the Celtics put up 59 points in the first half and they hit 11 threes on the afternoon and shot 50.6% from the field.
- Rondo's trip-doub line read 22 points (9-17 shooting, 1-1 from three, 3-4 at the line), 10 rebounds, 13 assists (3 turnovers), and 4 steals. He was way too quick for the Raptors.
- Rasheed Wallace caught fire this afternoon putting up a season high 29 points. Sheed hit 5 of his 7 threes and all 6 of his free throws while adding 8 boards and 3 blocks.
- Pierce, Perkins, and Allen each chipped in with 16 points a piece.
- Eddie House provided a spark off of the bench with 11 points awhile nailing 3 threes.
- Tony Allen didn't score in almost 8 minutes, but made his return from his bout with the flu that forced him to miss Friday's game.
- KG did not play.